We have a Seminar & Excusion scheduled for February 28th, 2019.
- Venue - Mt Moriac Hotel, 1115 Princess Highway, Moriac, Victoria
- Seminar in the morning and an excursion to 3 sites in the afternoon
- Early Bird Registration closes Friday 15th February
For more information and how to register click here
HEDRA WILL CONDUCT THIS NEXT SEMINAR IN BALLARAT. - 10TH AUGUST 2018. MECURE HOTEL MAIN ST BALLARAT
THIS SEMINAR AGENDA ESPECIALLY WELCOMS ENGINEERS, BUILDING SURVEYORS, INSPECTORS AND ARBORITS. TO DISCUSS THE LATEST IN GROUND PENETRATING RADAR
FULL DETAILS AND REGISTRATION WILL BE POSTED ASAP. EARLY BIRD APPLIES UNTIL 13TH JULY (LUCKY FRIDAY)
This Seminar will be held at the Lake View Motel, Napier St Bendigo.
It is a Seminar to discuss the new ways of estimiating the effect of ground movement caused by climate, trees and man.
Check ou tthe Seminar tag and Registration.
There is a distinct difference in soil moisture in the far Western suburbs of the capital cities along the east coast. This occurred during the recent El Nino and will probably cause new slab deflections once the rains take effect (Hedra Notice Board, April 2016).
- Seminar for Engineers and Arborists in Melbourne on April 15th.
“Engineering for trees and infrastructure in a changing climate”
- Seminar for senior engineers on design and PI insurance in Geelong on May 20th.
New demands for Residential Engineering in Changing Times” + “P.I. and run-off cover.”
- Talks are under way to bring NSW and Victoria together in Wodonga – June 2016. Speakers from both states will be invited.
- HEDRA hopes to also present in Adelaide in July.