The next Hedra Seminar is scheduled for Thursday 9th May 2019.
We have 4 speakers organised, a workshop and open discussion.
- Geoff Perriman - "From a builder's point of view" - a reflection on past building practices in a very testing perios in Australia
- Dominic Lopes - "Suction & clay chemistry explained" - Well almost!
- Nicholas Rivett - Forensic Arboricultural Consiltants and Landscape Planners
- Mark Armstrong - "Advanced methods in Foundations"
Further information is available by downloading the Flyer and Registration Form above
You can also register through the Registration link in the menu.
We have a Seminar & Excursion scheduled for February 28th, 2019.
- Venue - Mt Moriac Hotel, 1115 Princess Highway, Moriac, Victoria
- Seminar in the morning and an excursion to 3 sites in the afternoon
- Early Bird Registration closes Friday 15th February
For more information and how to register click here
HEDRA WILL CONDUCT THIS NEXT SEMINAR IN BALLARAT. - 10TH AUGUST 2018. MECURE HOTEL MAIN ST BALLARAT
THIS SEMINAR AGENDA ESPECIALLY WELCOMS ENGINEERS, BUILDING SURVEYORS, INSPECTORS AND ARBORITS. TO DISCUSS THE LATEST IN GROUND PENETRATING RADAR
FULL DETAILS AND REGISTRATION WILL BE POSTED ASAP. EARLY BIRD APPLIES UNTIL 13TH JULY (LUCKY FRIDAY)
There is a distinct difference in soil moisture in the far Western suburbs of the capital cities along the east coast. This occurred during the recent El Nino and will probably cause new slab deflections once the rains take effect (Hedra Notice Board, April 2016).